A blog dedicated to inspiration, laughter, and truth, by Jamie Caplinger.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Live Event Painter

Weddings    Anniversary Parties     Corporate Events and Galas     Receptions    Special Occasions

This year, my painting has taken me to some beautiful and historic places...The U.S. Supreme Court, The Corcoran, and Artisphere in Virginia, to name a few.  I am full speed ahead on Live Event Painting and I've had the privilege of capturing lovely weddings and other momentous occasions.

My calendar is filling up, so please contact me for your free consult now...
jamiegopaint@gmail.com
202.768.2662
www.thepaintedlensdc.com


Wedding Reception at The U.S. Supreme Court
Original Oil on Canvas 30"x30"

The Tenth Anniversary Party at The Mandarin Oriental - Washington D.C.
Original Oil on Canvas 30"x24"

Ain't Love Grand
Wedding Ceremony at Fathom Creative - Washington D.C.
Original Oil on Canvas 18"x24"

A Lovely Lunch at Poste Brasserie - Washington D.C.
Original Oil on Canvas 30"x20"

The Capital Pride Heroes Gala at Artisphere - Arlington, VA
Original Oil on Canvas 30"x20"

No comments:

Post a Comment